If you are not satisfied with anything the Breakfast Clubs are doing or if it is a certain Breakfast Club you are not happy with when you attended then please feel free to contact us and tell us about it. Your identity will only be seen by the website administrator and not be passed to anyone else, the website administrator will need a contact telephone number to discuss your complaint
If you do not want to complete the form below then send and email to email@example.com giving as much information as possible, please include a contact telephone number.
- While serving in the Armed Forces, although allowed personal political views, we were not allowed to express them; it also applies here; your politics/religion are your own business.
- Non-members/former members of any armed forces or uniformed services, or association with such, should be clear & honest about this when applying to join the group. Those impersonating veterans (‘Walts’), be warned; if suspicious, we will not rest until confirmed, & you WILL be exposed, ‘outed’, blocked & excluded, as this is NOT tolerated by any veteran!
- Non-veterans are sometimes accepted with the agreement of veterans/serving members, & are welcome to make suggestions, but their status will remain that of a ‘guest’ when it comes to ‘policy’ of the group. The group is exclusively for veterans & serving personnel of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces & her allies; civilians/non-veterans will not be consulted or influence decisions effecting the group. Anyone unhappy with this status may leave.
- No financial gain is sought by any member, nor will the seeking of such be tolerated for themselves, or any organisation, no matter how ‘deserving’, without agreement of the group as a whole.
- BE WARNED; the nature of military service involves ‘black humour’ resulting in posts which are not ‘politically correct’. If you are offended, there are two options open to you:- Don’t read it, or leave.
- That said, if you find anything overtly offensive, or seriously prejudicial i.e. in your opinion not fitting the spirit of ‘black humour’, &/or, for example, bullying or demeaning to yourself or another member, should be brought to the attention of an admin. If you are unsatisfied with their response, there are other admins you can speak to.
- We will not tolerate the prejudicial treatment of different categories of people on the grounds of race, age, sex, physical or mental illness/disability: bullying or harassment will not be tolerated, & anyone bullying or harassing others may be deleted, blocked & excluded.